Billing & Insurance
At the time of your office visit, we will ask you for information regarding your insurance and payment for services to be provided to you. We will ask that you present your insurance card to us at check-in so that we can make a copy of it for billing purposes. We are contracted with most major insurance plans. Please contact your insurance carrier to confirm that we are included on your plan before your office visit.
- Payment of all insurance co-pays, deductibles, and non-covered services must be made at the time of service.
- We will bill all primary and secondary insurance company(s) as a courtesy to our patients. However, the balance due is the patient’s responsibility and payment will be requested from you unless your insurance company pays within 60 days.
- We will accept payment by cash, personal check and/or credit card (MasterCard/Visa).
- For non-insured patients, full payment of the fee is due prior to service unless previous arrangements have been made.
- For billing questions please call 1-866-327-8640 Option 3.